- May submit an abstract to the Scientific Meeting.
- Discount registration rate for the Scientific Meeting.
- Opportunity to sponsor a travel award recipient.
- May vote to select officers and on any business presented digitally or in-person at the annual business meeting (excludes Junior members).
- May be elected to serve as a member of the Eastern SPR Governance (excludes Junior members).
- Engaged in pediatric research.
- Work in these areas:
United States: Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Virginia.
Canada: New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec.
- Membership is granted upon approval of the ESPR Membership Committee Chair and ESPR dues payment.
Faculty and Allied Health Membership
- Allied Health membership is available to individuals involved in research who are a certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, Master of Public Health or Pediatric Physician Assistant.
- Author of at least one scientific paper published in a peer reviewed journal. (First or last author position required for faculty candidates).
- A current CV.
- Available to Masters or PhD candidates, medical students, residents and fellows.
- Requires a letter of verification from a Program Chair or Dean.
Current Member Dues
Annual dues are required to maintain active membership.
Dues for Active Members: Although Standard Dues structure has an early and late fee structure (By December 1st – $75; After December 1st – $100). Due to COVID and understanding the hardships related to the pandemic, ESPR has chosen to keep dues at $75 for 2021-2022.
Dues for Allied Health Members: $50
Dues for Junior Members: $20
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com