Join ESPR Today!
There are over 250 members of the Eastern SPR. Our members hail from the Northeastern part of the North American continent, from Washington, D.C. to Nova Scotia, Ontario and Quebec, Canada.
- May submit an abstract to the Scientific Meeting.
- Discount registration rate for the Scientific Meeting.
- Opportunity to sponsor a travel award recipient.
- May vote to select officers and on any business presented digitally or in-person at the annual business meeting (excludes Junior members).
- May be elected to serve as a member of the Eastern SPR Governance (excludes Junior members).
- Engaged in pediatric research.
- Work in these areas:
United States: Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Virginia.
Canada: New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, and Quebec.
- Members of APS and previous members of the Eastern SPR do not require sponsorship. Membership is automatic upon ESPR dues payment.
- Membership is granted upon approval of the ESPR Membership Committee Chair and ESPR dues payment.
Faculty and Allied Health Membership
- Allied Health membership is available to individuals involved in research who are a certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, Master of Public Health or Pediatric Physician Assistant.
- Author of at least one scientific paper published in a peer reviewed journal. (First or last author position required for faculty candidates).
- A current CV.
- Available to Masters or PhD candidates, medical students, residents and fellows.
- Requires a letter of verification from a Program Chair or Dean.
Current Member Dues
Annual dues are required to maintain membership active.
Dues for Active Members: Although Standard Dues structure has an early and late fee structure (By December 1st – $75; After December 1st – $100). Due to COVID and understanding the hardships related to the pandemic, ESPR has chosen to keep dues at $75 for 2021.
Dues for Allied Health Members: $50
Dues for Junior Members: $20
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com