CLINICAL CASE COMPETITION
ESPR solicits interesting clinical cases from residents and fellows for our popular Clinical Case Competition Session. Three clinical cases will be selected for presentation during lunch on Saturday, March 23, 2019. Cases may be submitted online using the Case Presentation template. This template allows submission of the entire case narrative and digital images.
Each Fellow or Resident chosen to present his/her case will also serve as a discussant for one of the other chosen cases. Discussants will receive selected cases in advance.
- Format: PowerPoint 2013 or newer; 16:9 format. No PDFs.
- File Name: All Presentations must be labeled exactly like this: Date_ Time of presentation _Presenter’s Name _Presentation Topic_Mac/PC.
Example: 3.24.2020_1015_JDoe_General Pediatrics II_Mac
- Submission: Upload by March 9th, 11:59 PM EST.
- Bring a copy of your slides on your personal USB flash-drive.
- 10 minute presentation time limit is strictly observed
- Presentation & Diagnosis Review Schedule
- ALL presenters are required to check in at the Speaker Ready Room at least two hours in advance of their presentation to ensure compatibility.
- All media submitted to the speaker ready room will be destroyed post show unless other arrangements are made.
*Note: Presentation updates or changes will be accepted through March 12, 2020, 5pm EST. ALL updates or changes after that must be presented to the SPEAKER READY ROOM ON SITE at least two hrs before your presentation.
Saturday, March 14
- Case One:
12:00-12:10pm Resident/Fellow presentation
12:10-12:20pm Resident/Fellow discussion
- Case Two:
12:20-12:30pm Resident/Fellow presentation
12:30-12:40pm Resident/Fellow discussion
- Case Three:
12:40-12:50pm Resident/Fellow presentation
12:50-1:00pm Resident/Fellow discussion
Sunday, March 15
Diagnosis reveal occurs at the Sunday morning award session.