ESPR 2020 Meeting Cancellation
In light of the latest COVID-19 developments, ESPR has made the difficult but necessary decision to cancel the ESPR 2020 meeting. We are confident this is not only in the best interest of our attendees and exhibitors but also the communities they serve.
We recognize and appreciate all that went into preparing for what was to be another successful ESPR meeting.
- To our attendees who are committed to professional growth through research presentations, peer connections and leadership development;
- To our speakers and presenters who are leading the field in cutting-edge clinical and basic research, influence and thought leadership;
- To our sponsors and exhibitors who are trusted partners in the support of early career investigators;
- To our awardees whose vision and contributions are paving the way for the next generation of pediatric-scientists;
- To the countless volunteers, staff and vendors dedicated to creating an exceptional meeting experience;
we thank you all.
ESPR 2020 attendees (and canceled attendees) will receive further information regarding registration cancellation [via email / in a subsequent email] by the end of March.
For your convenience, we will cancel all hotel reservations that were booked through the ESPR hotel block. If you still plan to stay at the hotel you will need to contact the hotel to rebook your reservation.
We ask that you please be patient with us during this time. For any urgent concerns, please contact email@example.com, and we will respond as soon as we are able.
To the ESPR community and the many organizations that support it, thank you for the work that you do. We hope to see you in 2021.